Smoothies are a great way to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet to increase your overall health! If you have kids its easy to get them to participate in making smoothies by having them “experiment” with different ingredients, it also helps if you love making smoothies too because leading by example is the best teacher!
Health Benefits of Green Smoothies:
- Increase Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables
- Easy to Digest and Assimilate Nutrients
- Antioxidants and Phytonutrients
- Mental Clarity and Focus
- Increased Fiber Intake
- Clearer Skin
- Natural Weight Loss
- Reduced Cravings For Junk Foods
- Alkalizing to help maintain a proper pH level in your body.
Now is a good time to try to make your own green smoothie! Try to stick to about 60% greens and about 40% fruit.
Michelle’s Super Green Smoothie:
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Large Kale Leaf or 2 Small Kale Leaves
- 1 cup Blessed Water
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp Friendly Force (Vegan Powdered Probiotic by Healthforce Nutritionals)
- 1 tsp Vitamineral Earth
- 1 tsp Spirulina
- 1 tsp Maca
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Max B-ND by Premier Research Labs
- 1/2 tsp Liver Care by Premier Research Labs
- 1 dropper full Nettle Tincture
- 1 dropper full Chaga Tincture
- 4 drops Stevia
- 1 drop Vitamin D3 by Premier Research Labs
- Dash of Cinnamon
Put everything in a blender and blend away! How’s that for a super smoothie?
If you don’t have all of these ingredients, don’t worry about it, experiment, taste test, and most of all have fun with it!
Lots of love to you!