To continue on the smoothie craze…. here is another delicious recipe for you to enjoy!
Blackberry Smoothie Blast
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1 banana fresh or frozen (you can omit this if you want a lower glycemic smoothie)
- 1/4 cup cashews (preferably soaked overnight)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 generous dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup blessed water or tea (I used my own wildcrafted blend of rose hips, raspberry leaf, wild mint and nettle leaf)
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 teaspoons Premier Research Labs Greens Mix
- 1 drop vitamin D3 serum
Place all ingredients in blender, blend it up till smooth and enjoy!
Cinnamon is an amazing spice that has many superpowers used to treat colds, indigestion & cramps, improve energy, vitality & circulation. Its cold here in Montana, so cinnamon is a great thermogenic spice to add to our everyday routine!
To read more about the health benefits of smoothies, click here!
More tomorrow on my yoga challenge adventure!
Lots of love,