Last week was my birthday and my family was awesome enough to give me some new equipment to create great photos and video. Thank you family! So today I have been experimenting!!
Now I have never created a video I actually wanted people to see but I have dreamed for the last couple of years to start creating videos to share what I am learning and know because I tend to be somewhat of a hermit. Its time to break out of my shell and share a little!
Reasons You Need To Be Juicing:
- Energy – When people start juicing regularly, people feel more energy, maybe its because the energy is not being spent on digesting food or smoothies or maybe because its because the body is getting a concentrated batch of vitamins and minerals in their natural form but with the extra nutrition the body’s performance will improve and more energy will be available.
- Maintain Healthy Weight – I don’t like to preach weight loss but when you juice regularly its easy to loose those extra pounds. First because you have more energy to exercise and second because fresh organic juice contains no synthetic chemicals or preservatives because its entirely as nature intended it to be!
- Detoxification – This is a big one! Everyday our liver works hard to clean and detoxify our blood. Our blood carries oxygen throughout our body and helps with all of the bodies processes. Poor blood quality equals low energy. A diet full of unhealthy food and synthetic chemicals makes it hard for our body to function at a high capacity.
- Improved Sleep – Who doesn’t like to get a good nights sleep? As many people are stressed and are getting inadequate nutrition, this drains the body of important vitamins and minerals and interrupts our natural sleep patterns. Juice makes it easy to get high quality nutrition right when you get out of bed or during anytime of the day!
- Disease Prevention – Disease thrives in a dirty environment that is filled with toxins, bacteria and carcinogens. When we eat a plant based diet full of organic, whole, unprocessed foods and juice we are effectively giving our body the protection it needs to fight off and defend the body against dis-ease.
- Enjoy life – When the body is healthy and the mind is clear it is easy to get all of the juice out of life as our relationship with our body improves, our relationships with others also improves!
Click here to watch my quick video about: Good Morning Sunshine Juice
Sunshine Juice Recipe:
- 2 Grapefruits
- 6 Carrots
- 1 cup Pineapple
- 1 Golden Beet
- 1 inch Ginger (optional)
Juice the grapefruits with a citrus juicer and run everything else through your regular juicer (I use a GreenStar).
This juice would also be a great addition to your 3-Day Juice Cleanse or your 7-Day Juice Cleanse!
To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. ~Buddha