While fasting once a week to lose weight may seem like just another silly fad, the science of fasting backs up the hype. Fasting does not just mean avoiding food, though. A successful program takes a little planning and basic knowledge of how fasting works.
According to the experts at Texas Medical Center, the benefits of intermittent fasting go far beyond simple weight loss. When you deprive your body of calories for 12 to 18 hours, scientists speculate that this causes your neural pathways and your DNA to strengthen and rebuild.
Benefits of fasting one day a week or for certain hours of each day include:
- Weight Loss
- Blood sugar levels lowered
- Blood triglyceride levels lowered
- Brain health improved
- Cancer risk lowered
- Heart disease risk reduced
- Inflammation reduced
- Insulin resistance reduced
- LDL cholesterol levels lowered
fasting one day a week benefits start with fat loss. Intermittent fasting encourages your body to burn fat because it encourages the production of human growth hormone, or HCG, which helps burn fat as well as helping you to burn lean muscle tissue.
Choosing to fast one day per week to lose weight is not guaranteed to bring you the results you want, cautions the National Institute on Aging, but if done carefully and knowledgeably, it should also not do you any harm. There are several things to keep in mind as you fast, suggests the NIA:
- Make sure that what you eat on nonfasting days is a lean and nutritious diet built around leafy green vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, nuts and seeds, lean protein, and healthy fats from avocados and olive oils.
- It is also important, to get enough sleep, do some sort of mindful movement and keep up with the people who have a positive impact on your life — it is far easier to tackle a challenge such as intermittent fasting if you are well rested and have plenty of emotional support.
Soon I will figure out a button to simply pay online, but until then, please email me at email@example.com to sign up.
Juice Fast ~ 48 ounces of Juice $30 per day
Juice Feast ~ 96 ounces of Juice $60 per day
Pick up is anytime after 8 am on the white cooler on the back porch at 335 3rd st W, Whitefish.
Some of the recommended supplements are listed below, they are in addition to the prices above, please let Michelle know as soon as possible which ones you need so she can have them available during your first pick up:
Premier Greens Powder – 10 ounces $35 – Premier Greens is nature’s amazing super nutrition formula for optimal health and wellness.
This prized greens blend features pristine organic Power Grass-Plus Blend™ (with organic barley grass and organic oat grass) coupled with Power Greens Blend™ for optimal effect. It contains no undesirable sweeteners, additives or fillers.
HEALTH BENEFITS of Premier Greens Powder:
* Provides sustained, vibrant energy
* Fosters mental clarity and focus
* Provides essential support for healthy aging
* Assists in purifying detoxification and cleansing
* Bridges nutritional gaps in diet
* Supports a healthy immune response
* Improves tolerance to stress
* Boosts athletic endurance and recovery
Premier Enzymes – $25 – are the ‘spark of life’. This powder formula is a digestive and cleansing blend of plant-based enzymes and other plant-derived digestive aids. This formula consists of premium, full-spectrum, digestive enzymes with added nutritional co-factors optimized to work in wide pH variations throughout the entire digestive tract. Without enzymes, our bodies do not properly break down food; therefore we do not absorb vitamins, minerals and amino acids which are the basis of health. Our immune system, bloodstream, liver, kidneys, spleen and pancreas especially depend upon enzymes for proper digestive function. Without proper enzymes, our white blood cells try to perform the purpose of the enzymes, usually leaving one feeling tired after eating, and compromising the immune system. Enzymes are responsible for every biochemical reaction that occurs in living matter. All life depends on enzymes.
Glactan Fiber Formula – 8 ounces – $20 – Galactan™ delivers great-tasting, fiber-rich nutrition featuring arabinogalactan from the larch tree. It is a natural, high fiber, slow fermenting probiotic agent. It supports optimal immune system integrity as well as healthy bowel regularity and gastrointestinal health. It also supports beneficial gastrointestinal microflora. Galactan™ is an immune-promoting, soluble powder and a rich source of fiber that readily mixes in smoothies or other drinks.
HM-ND – 8 ounces – $30 –HM-ND™ offers a fermented botanical formula for full body detoxification. It is made by using our unique probiotic-fermented technology that creates solubilized, bioavailable nutrients as well as their respective biochemical profiles. HM-ND™ features three fermented, organic greens (organic chlorella, organic cilantro and organic parsley). This premier quality formula is fermented using a unique probiotic culture which allows rapid oral delivery with superior bioenergetic properties. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
Liver-ND – 8 ounces – $30 – Liver-ND™ provides a unique, probiotic-fermented formula that delivers optimal detoxification and liver support. This formula features fermented milk thistle seed extract and fermented turmeric rhizome extract. In addition, two full spectrum, fermented botanicals, organic milk thistle seed and organic turmeric rhizome, are included for optimal nutritional effect. ND Technology™ (Novel Micro-cultured Delivery) This premier quality formula is fermented using a unique probiotic culture which allows rapid oral delivery and superior bioenergetic properties. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
Sun-Potion Triphala – $43 –Ayurvedic Digestive Tonic. This renowned food of Vedic tradition is a blend of the Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki fruit and is a deeply rejuvenating and balancing herbal formula. Triphala strengthens, Cleanses, and Tonifies the Digestive System without stripping essential nutrients from the body.
- Excellent source of antioxidants and Vitamin C
- Great for assimilation of nutrients & Gentle Internal Cleansing
- May support Regularity & Weight Balance
Enema Kit – $10 – As the juices begin rebuilding the body and encouraging toxins to be released from the cells into the bloodstream, a great deal of stress is placed upon the liver. The liver alone, especially in cancer patients, cannot deal with a sudden influx of toxins into the bloodstream. The enemas increase liver filtering, greatly aiding the liver’s ability to remove serum toxins.
Dry Skin Brush – $18 – It is well known that the skin is the largest organ in the body, and is responsible for one-fourth of the body’s detoxification each day, also making it, one of the most important elimination organs! When you dry skin brush, you help your lymph system to clean itself of the toxins, that collect in the lymph glands. You use a simple technique to improve the surface circulation on the skin and keep the pores of the skin open, encouraging your body’s discharge of metabolic wastes, and resulting in an improved ability to combat bacteria, plus helping your skin to look and feel healthier and more resilient! Skin brushing is a perfect treatment for taking charge of your body and health.
Iodine – $30 – 1 ounce – This is the least toxic and least irritating of all iodine formulas available. Iodine is crucial for every hormone to function properly for normal metabolism. Iodine deficiency is relatively common. Severe iodine deficiency often occurs in individuals who have thyroid disease and are hyperthyroid (and overactive thyroid), or those who have goiter from thyroid malfunction. Symptoms of iodine deficiency may include extreme fatigue , slowing of both physical and mental processes, weight gain, facial puffiness, constipation and lethargy. Iodine, because of its role in metabolism help burn off excess fat, it is germicidal and antiseptic for internal use, iodine aids in, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, helps heal gastro-intestinal and urinary disorders, various infectious diseases internal and external, arthritis and joint diseases, skin diseases, burns, abrasions, cut and mouth diseases. Wow!
Sole Water – $5 – Himalayan Salt supersaturated in pure water. This drinking therapy restores the body’s natural frequency pattern and harmonizes the alkaline/acid balance in the body. It contains 84 of your body’s 92 essential minerals that it needs to stay in balance. The lists of benefits of sole water is long! But here are a few things it helps with naturally: Stabilizes heart beats, vital for balancing blood sugar levels and is a crucial element for diabetes sufferers, dissolves and releases crystalized deposits that cause rheumatic diseases as well as kidney and gallbladder stones, helps keep bone structure firm, vital in the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis, extracts acidity from the cells in the body (especially brain cells), vital to nerve cells for communication and information processing, excellent for aiding in sleep regulation, helps with the absorption of food, cleans the intestines and heals skin diseases from the inside out, clears mucous plugs and sticky phlegm, helps with asthma and cystic fibrosis, aids in the prevention of muscle cramps and vital for maintaining sexual libido.
Sole Bath – $15 – In contrast to a normal bath, in which moisture is extracted from the skin, a sole bath allows salt to be stored in the upper callous layer of the skin and binds water. This maintains the natural, protective film of the skin, protecting it from drying out. This is the reason why sole baths are good for dry skin as well. The cleansing effects of a 30-minute sole bath equal those of three days of fasting. The toxins are released into the bath water through osmosis, while the minerals from the sole are absorbed through the skin. Studies have shown that you can achieve the best results taking a sole bath during the change of the moon cycle. The minerals and energies stored in the sole can optimally be absorbed during a full moon. The body’s healing potential is at its peak, bioenergetically weak points are harmonized, and the body’s own energy flow is activated. During a new moon, the cleansing effects are optimized because the body’s capacity for detoxifying is at an optimum. The bath will have a detoxifying effect similar to a three day fast.
Leaf Logic Cozy Clean Wellness Tea – $16 – Loose Leaf Herbal Tea ~ Detox with an infusion of dandelion, milk thistle, burdock, and ginger along with red clover, echinacea, and lemon for a cleansing blend of natures very own detoxifiers. This detox tea is an amazing accompaniment to any juice cleanse you are beginning. It will help boost the cleansing power of your full body detox as well as keep you warm and comfortable throughout your cleanse.
Paavani Hydrate Tea Blend – $24 – Loose Leaf Herbal Tea ~ Brings balance to excess Vata. A combination ofAshwagandha, a traditional Ayurvedic stress-relieving herb, with Moisturizing components of Shatavari, Licorice & Nutmeg. The taste is Sweet & Earthy with a hint of spice. Rehydrate, Rejuvenate & Discover tranquility from the inside out.
Paavani Body Oil – $32 – you choose your dosa ~ Tridosha ~ Vata ~ Pitta ~ Kapha ~ Perfect for abhyanga or self oil massage is perfect for everyone!
- Tridosha Balancing Blend is comprised of an even combination of the Five Elements, Tridoshic skin is balanced & healthy. Use this botanical blend to nurture, moisturize & maintain the integrity of your skin. Organic ingredients include: Sunflower Oil*, Almond Oil*, Brahmi, Jasmine, Cardamom & Essential Oils of Lavender, Cardamom, Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Manadrin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, Vanilla Bean & Geranium.
- Vata Nourishing Blend is comprised of the Air & Ether Elements, people of Vata nature are prone to dry, rough, thin skin & wrinkles. Use this botanical blend to nourish, moisturize & quench the thirst of your skin. Organic Ingredients include: Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Cinnamon & Essential Oils of Cassia, Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood & Vanilla Bean.
- Pitta Soothing Blend is mainly comprised of Fire Element, people of Pitta nature are prone to excess heat in the body, inflammation & sensitivity. Use this botanical blend to Calm, Soothe & Cool your skin. Ingredients include: Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Gotu Kola, Rose, Coriander & Essential Oils of Ylang Ylang, Coriander, Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood & Vanilla Bean.
- Kapha Stimulating Blend is comprised of the Earth & Water Elements, people of Kapha nature are prone to poor circulation, congestion & oily skin. Use this botanical blend to revitalize, invigorate & replenish your skin. Organic Ingredients include: Safflower Oil, Rosemary, Peppermint, Ginger & Essential Oils of Clary Sage, Bergamot, Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom & Ravensara.
Upcoming Juice Cleanses:
January 20, 2020
March 23, 2020
June 15, 2020
Contact Michelle at with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 270-2496.
Have a beautiful day!