Author Archives: Michelle Berry
Beet juice is amazing! Its often referred to as natures viagra because it increases blood flow through the small capillaries, and because erectile dysfunction is often caused by poor circulation…. well you get the picture.
Beet juice will improve your performance in the gym. This is because this magical juice dilates blood vessels to improve blood flow and lower blood pressure, as well as reducing the amount of oxygen needed by the muscles during physical activity. Researchers from the Sport and Health Sciences department of UofE found that people who drank beetroot juice required 12 percent less effort to perform even low intensity exercise like walking than those who did not drink beet juice.
Health Benefits of Beets:
- Boosts Energy
- Rich in nutrients
- Blood purifier
- Immune system booster
- Stimulates liver function
- Natural colon cleanser
- Supports capillaries
- Prevents macular degeneration
- Prevents cataracts
- Natures viagra
- Creates a sense of well being
- Used as a stomach acid tester
- Contains pectin polysaccharides for digestive tract health
- Lessens tumor cell growth & contains betacyanins which counteract cancer
- Source of anthycyanins, carotenoids & lutein/zeazanthin which helps prevent or even cure macular degeneration and other eye related issues.
- Reduces cholesterol & triglycerides
- Lowers homocysteine
Beets are natures viagra? Seriously? Yes, seriously! Beets were used by both the ancient Greeks and Romans both medicinally as an aphrodisiac and as a culinary herb. Medicinally, beets contain high amounts of boron, which is directly related to the production of human sex hormones. In addition the natural nitrates that would improve overall performance.
Go ahead! Give it a try! Here are some great recipes to get you started!
1 Tablepoon Cherry Juice Concentrate
Michelle’s Morning Sunshine:
Enzyme Boost (optional): 1 cup pineapple
If you want a great boost in energy, your answer is simple. Drink beet juice! It does a body good!
Juice, love and bliss,